Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Walking home from work

Can't really see it, but the leaves are starting to come out on the trees. Toronto is going to be a different city in summer, methinks.

tree on dufferin st



Street art near my place on Bloor St West. If I see more I'll take photos for you Rollercoaster designers out there:

Bloor W street art



This is a really cool little cinema right around the corner from my place, called the Palace or something. It shows cool art house and documentary films, as well as films that have been previously released (a bit like Govinda's movies)
cinema on Bloor near ossington

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi there, Egger.
How do you do there? Priscilla put me on to your most nifty and swanky blog - I like it very much.
Are you doing any work yet?
I've just started at Play School for a month, hmm interesting. Nothing like the old days, just very quiet and ...... proper. I don't know, working in the outside world is just that, another world.
So today I feel a bit like a stranger wandering through familiar territory.
Luvvy, I hope you're love love loving it over there, be good as E.T said and happy adventures!
xxBarb